1. No Cheatin'! Cheaters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
2. Date, time and place of contest: 6:00 a.m. Saturady, June 10, 2023, to 6:00 p.m., Saturday, June 10, 2023 at Mozingo Lake Recreation Park, Shotgun Start - All Fish to be at the registration tent by 6:00 p.m. Saturday.
3. Fish must be caught on sporting tackle, hooked and taken alive in a sporting manner on conventional fishing equipment (i.e. rod and reel, cane pole or similar). Contestants may use either live or prepared baits or lures.
4. All aspects of catch must conform to state and area laws (information as to the minimum required weights and lengths on fish caught at Mozingo Lake are posted along with area rules and regulations).
5. Officials reserve the right to retain any fish entered for examination. All fish are subject to certification by the Department of Conservation and/or Rules Committee Officials.
6. Contest standings and final winners will be determined by the weight of each competitor's catch to the nearest ounce. Each contestant must present his or her fish in person and shall be required to bring this official entry form with him or her ... it is the responsibility of the contestant to have an official fill out the weight and type of fish he or she is entering...each contestant must have an official entry form to qualify for prizes and bring it to the registration tent upon entering the contest. The registration tent will be open from 6:00 a.m. Saturday, June 10, throughout the duration of the contest and will be in the parking lot area of Mozingo Lake.
7. Competitors in this contest are expected to follow all rules, both state and local, in regards to this fishing contest, plus entrants are also expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy and conservation. The sole purpose of this contest is to create an exciting event for both young and old alike.
8. By signing the official entry form, the contestant consents to the use of his/her name and photo in connection with the promotion of this event.
9. Contestants will be allowed to compete in one class of their choice.
10. All decisions of the Official Rules Committee are final.
11. Winners must be present to claim prizes.
12. Contestants must be registered before they start to fish.
13. Contestants can only enter one fish. No carp allowed.
This is a preview of your submission. It has not been submitted yet!
Please take a moment to verify your information. You can also go back to make changes.